Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Review of pH Test Strips (HealthyWiser)

pH Test Strips by HealthyWiser (Product Review)

HealthyWiser makes a couple different sets of pH test strips, both of which they sent me to check out. Due to how hard it will likely be to restock our medical kit's supplies, I've been trying various testing strips. I am hoping that the use of testing strips will help keep an eye on things like water safety (to prevent sickness, thus the need to take medication in the first place), body pH, ketone build-up, etc. Each post will address the particular strip's significance.

This time, I'm trying the second set of pH strips. If you aren't familiar with pH, it's basically your body's electrical balance. It's impacts how well a lot of it regulates and functions. If you're too acidic, you can have issues like being fatigued, have headaches, stomach issues, and muscle and bone loss. If too alkaline, you can have muscle and joint pain, nerve pain, stiffness and arthritis, and trouble sleeping.

The instructions were clear, and the color chart on the case is easy to see with its large font. Testing with the pH strips is simple, with options for using either urine or saliva. I think having a chronic illness in a SHTF will be a huge worry, especially with not having access to all the regular required prescriptions. Being able to keep an eye on things with test strips will be a big help.

I received this product for my unbiased, honest review. I have no affiliation with the manufacturer or the seller of the item, and I do not receive any compensation.




#HealthyWiserpHstrips

https://amzn.com/B01CF8CGGA

No comments:

Post a Comment