Sunday, September 11, 2016

pH Test Strips Review

Review of pH Test Strips by HealthyWiser

In the medical kit my family keeps in case of a SHTF situation, we keep items to treat various wounds. However, it will difficult to restock those items, so I am reviewing various testing strips. These test strips can help determine such things as water safety (to prevent sickness, thus the need to take medication in the first place since dehydration is a killer), body pH being off balance, ketone build-up, etc. Each post will address the particular strip's significance. Thank you to HealthyWiser for providing me with the testing materials to do this.

Here I'm focusing on body pH. Your pH is your body's electrical balance and relates to how well a lot of it regulates and functions. If you're too acidic, you can be much more tired, have headaches, stomach trouble, risk of diabetes, and muscle and bone deterioration. If too alkaline, you can have muscle and joint pain, nerve pain, stiffness and arthritis, and trouble sleeping.

Testing with the pH strips was easy. I tried both the urine and saliva options. I went one step further and tried it on my German Shepherd! Hey, I was curious; results were super quick, by the way (about 8.5, if you're wondering). The instructions were clear, and the color chart on the included case is easy to see and follow. I think having a chronic illness in a SHTF will be a huge worry, especially with not having access to all the regular required prescriptions. Being able to keep an eye on things with test strips will be a big help. I received this product for my unbiased, honest review. I have no affiliation with the manufacturer or the seller of the item, and I do not receive any compensation.



 #HealthywiserpHstrips

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PI6SNKA/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

No comments:

Post a Comment