Sunday, September 11, 2016

Ketone Test Strips Review

Product Review of Ketone Test Strips by HealthyWiser

In the medical kit my family keeps in case of a societal collapse or bug out situation, we keep meds to treat various wounds. However, it will extraordinarily difficult to restock those items, so I am reviewing a multitude of test strips. These test strips can help us to determine such things as water being safe to drink (to prevent sickness, thus the need to take medication in the first place since dehydration is a killer), bodily pH being off balance, ketone build-up, etc. Each post will address what the significance of what each test strip does. Thanks goes out to HealthyWiser for providing me with the testing materials to do this.

Here I'm focusing on ketones. In a (really small) nutshell, you normally get your energy from carbohydrates. Ketones are made when your body has to break down fat for energy instead. You do not want ketones. For diabetics, ketones are especially dangerous and requires attention. I'm not here to give medical attention in this post, just that if it's an issue of concern, these test strips have worked reliably for me. If you are interested in learning more, consider reading the link below.

The instructions provided with the 200 strips are thorough. 100 strips are loose in the container, and the other 100 are in a sealed bag within the container which helps them to last even longer. You place them in urine for two seconds, wait 15 seconds, and then compare the results to the color chart provided.

I received this product for my unbiased, honest review. I have no affiliation with the manufacturer or the seller of the item, and I do not receive any compensation.



https://amzn.com/B01CM68Z5Q

 #HeathyWiserKetone

No comments:

Post a Comment