Sunday, September 11, 2016

Review of pH Meter

Review of Digital pH Meter by HealthyWiser

I've been reviewing different test strips to keep in my med kit in the hopes of preserving emergency supplies, but this a Digital pH Meter. This is handy at home but also helpful at home and in a bug out situation.

The meter comes in a soft sleeve. Once removed from the sleeve, one end comes off of the meter, exposing the part you put in liquids. There is a clearly marked On/Off button. The display is large and clear. Once done, I rinsed the meter under the faucet and let it air dry. I tested tap water and coffee creamer. Testing with the pH meter was easy. You just submerge the lower portion and almost immediately get a reading on the display. You can test urine, saliva, pools, aquarium and pond water, and more.

I received this product for my unbiased, honest review. I have no affiliation with the manufacturer or the seller of the item, and I do not receive any compensation.



https://amzn.com/B018J40IKU

 #HealthywiserpHmeter

No comments:

Post a Comment