Sunday, September 11, 2016

Review of Digital TDS EC Meter

Review of Digital TDS EC Meter by HealthyWiser

I've been reviewing different test strips to keep in my family's medical kit in the hopes of preserving emergency supplies, but this one is a touch different. This is a Digital TDS EC Meter by HealthyWiser. A TDS EC meter stands for Total Dissolved Solids and Electrical Conductivity. The meter provides a way to test the ppm (parts per million), basically dissolved particles in water. This is great to have at home and camping, but especially if we are in a SHTF situation. We will hopefully have filtration or purification, but it would be even better to know those methods actually work.

The meter comes in a soft sleeve. Once removed from the sleeve, one end comes off of the meter, exposing the part you put in the water. There is a clearly marked On/Off button. It works in both Celsius and Fahrenheit, which can be easily switched by pushing the "Shift" button twice. The display is large and clear. I tested bottled water, tap water, and even water from a toilet! Once done, I rinsed the meter under the faucet and let it air dry.

I received this product for my unbiased, honest review. I have no affiliation with the manufacturer or the seller of the item, and I do not receive any compensation.



#HealthyWiserTDS

https://amzn.com/B01EFZ54E2

No comments:

Post a Comment