Wednesday, August 29, 2018

2-pack Eyemasks by #Tongcison (Product Review)

This is a nice set of 2 eyemasks by Tangcison. One of my teens inherited my insomnia so having two masks is a must. These only weigh a half ounce so they don't feel like an alien wrapping itself around your head and face. The eye areas are concave, so if you have really long lashes like I do, these masks won't irritate your eyes from your lashes rubbing on it.


They are made of bamboo and cotton, and are memory foam. The strap has a section of Velcro so you can adjust it just right for your size. It stays in place well without any annoying shifting, even with all the tossing I do during the night. Another aspect of these I really like is how the nose part is shaped. I have in the past used eyemasks that simply skip the nose area completely. These however do have nose coverage, and the shape works well. I think it's another reason these fit and set soe well on the face.


Each eyemask can be stored in its own drawstring pouch. The two pouches arrive in a clear vinyl pouch with a zip-tyoe of closure. It's a tight fit but if you keep just one eyemask in it, there is room for a toothbrush and maybe a trial size product.

They are easy to keep clean with a quick wash by hand. And check this out: these masks are anti-bacterial and anti-mite!


No comments:

Post a Comment