Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Collapsible Water Bucket by INNX (Product Review)

Collapsible water buckets are incredibly helpful to have not only on camping trips but also for at home use. This #INNX is my third of this type of bucket, and definitely the largest at 9 inches in height and around 18 inches in diameter.


While marketed for pet baths, it has many other uses. My German Shepherd obviously will not be washed in it, but I can wash my two little white dogs without issue (both together in it even, if I got up the nerve). I got it though because we go camping often, and we have found it really takes two buckets to really get dishes washed. One bucket can be used, filled up with hot (heat the water in a kettle over a camp fire) soapy water. The second is used with just plain water to rinse off the washed dishes.



The inside has proven to be completely waterproof. The outside has not had any water come through whatsoever. There are two wide handles so it can be carried without worry of any tears. I think though that my favorite thing about this bucket is that there are two large pouches, one on each side. If using this for pet baths, you could stick a shampoo bottle on one side. The other could hold one of those microfiber, quick-dry towels that don't take up much h room.



Last but not least, some other home uses include holding emergency water and also to force a toilet to flush (rapidly pour the bucket contents into the toilet bowl to make a non-working toilet flush properly).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C78RGDT

No comments:

Post a Comment