Friday, June 15, 2018

Lightweight Camping Chair by Roraima (Product Review)

This is a lightweight camping chair from #roraima. It comes with a carry bag that has a strap on it so it's easy to carry. The weight in its bag is 5.5 pounds. It does sit rather low to the ground. Even though it's lightweight it's still pretty comfortable; it is stronger than I expected for a lightweight chair. I can sit easily, as can my teenagers. The weight limit is listed at 260 pounds but I'm not sure I'd risk that much.



There is an additional strap included that's bright orange. I'm not quite sure what the purpose is in regards to the #campingchair, but I think one possibility is to attach it to a pack. It just pops open and closed again. There's no effort required whatsoever. It's pretty handy and easy to pop it over your shoulder and you're all set. Take it camping, your kid's sporting events, or simply bring it out and use it when you have more guests than chairs.


The #outdoorchair has two pouches: one hangs off the front and another that hangs off the other side. It is handy to hold a book, notebook, etc. I like it for holding my mandatory crochet project I always work on at camp sites!


The size is 22" x 21.7" x28.3".


Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment