Monday, September 10, 2018

This is a nice little 10 milliliter bottle of essential oil. The scientific name is Melissa Oficinalis but it is also known as lemon balm. It is supposed to help improve mood, acne, and inflammation. I can't vouch for the acne or inflammation right now as I haven't had use for that. While it does not say this, I know citrus-tyoe scents often help with insect control. I use it in my bedroom diffuser and it seems to help me from being eaten alive by mosquitoes in my sleep.



I like that the bottle is glass, but what is even better is it has a built-in dropper. No pipette needed for once!



The scent is refreshing but not overwhelming. If you make your own household cleaners, this would be great to add.



My only concern has to do with packaging. I got mine off Amazon but I am not sure if they packages it, or if the company did. It arrived in a standard padded envelope and though the bottle was thankfully intact, the box was bent up a bit. It really needs to have wrapped around it in the mailer.

https://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Lemon-Balm-Essential-Oil/dp/B076V3MKH8

No comments:

Post a Comment